Friday, February 13, 2009

Taxes, Tears, and Thunder

Well its that time of year again. The time of year when you just want to crawl under the covers and hibernate. Today it was so cold and rainy. Did I mention it was really cold? Bentley and I woke up to thunder and lightening.
(this blog may be going downhill fast if I am resorting to talking about the weather on day 3)

Our tax refund also came today, which quite possibly was the most exciting thing. Now what to spend it on. Will wants a truck, I actually just want to save it until I go back to work. (Which thank God is not until May 1st. Although I think I am going a bit stir crazy) We did go to target and find some amazing deals. Will bought me a huge pink blanket for Valentine's Day.

Now for the tears part... Bentley got his shots. It was horrible. I think I was more upset about it than he was.. There were tears streaming down his face, but they were from my eyes. The worst part that got me was here he was, cooing and smiling, flirting with the nurse, and all of a sudden WHAM! He gets poked with the biggest needle I have ever seen. The cry he made just about tore my heart out. But it also wrenched my heart when as soon as he got in Mama's arms he started to calm down.

They have snowglobes with digital picture frames at Target for 7 bucks! I wanted to get one but I didnt know what for.

I think we found a diaper bag that will work. FINALLY. It was on sale at Ross. What is it about diaper bags? They are all so useless. It makes me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.