Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm a Slacker

I promise you, I had good intentions. That has to be what counts, right?
Not to mention I have a cold, which makes me feel like, well like doing nothing really.

In the past two weeks, Bentley has explored walmart for the first time, gained even more sounds, and made momma crazy with the 5 days of unexplained fussiness. We had our first little bout with sickness, as he had a small fever for a couple days. Tylenol did the trick though, thank God!

Now hes not the one whos fussy anymore, mom is!
Well now for some pictures to make up for lost time.

Daddy and Bentley like to have long conversations

He still likes his bath

And look what I found when I lifted the blanket off his carseat after Daddy and him ran errands:

And Grandma and Grandpa Berger, He misses you!

3 comments:

  1. Heyy.. I hope you feel better soon! Luv the new pics!! Will was sooo sweet to get you flowers. Try to get some rest.. can't wait to see you!!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.