Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Everything to Me

I grew up in Sunday School
I memorized the Golden rule
And how Jesus came to set the sinner free
I know the story inside out
I can tell you all about
The path that led Him up to Calvary
But ask me why He loves me
And I don't know what to say
But i'll never be the same
Because he changed my life when He became...


Everything to me
He's more than a story
more than words on a page of history
He's the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
He's everything, everything to me

The words to this song are so powerful to me. Jesus is more than a story, more than words on a page of history.... Hes the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for....

Click Here to listen to the whole song on Yahoo! Music...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.