Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PEACEABLE: A post generated by a random word





  Peaceable \Peace"a*ble\, a. [OE. peisible, F. paisible.]
Begin in or at peace; tranquil; quiet; free from, or not
disposed to, war, disorder, or excitement; not quarrelsome.
-- Peace"a*ble*ness, n. -- Peace"a*bly, adv.
[1913 Webster]

Syn: Peaceful; pacific; tranquil; quiet; mild; undisturbed;
   serene; still.

Sleeping babies are some of the most precious things in this world. Sleeping toddlers simply amaze me.
Bentley can be going about 65 mph around the house, and then when he's sleeping he looks so... innocent.
At peace. Peaceable.

I love how the definition says "free from, or not disposed to, war, disorder, or excitement; not quarrelsome."
This immediately makes me think of when my Nana passed away and our entire family came together. This was us.
Peaceable. Because we know the Prince of Peace. Some families, or maybe even most families would have been in utter
chaos. But our family not only stuck  together, but I believe we were able to set a great example for those that came
to the services; both the furneral and the church services we were apart of.
The first picture was taken during one of the services, and you can see on my face a look of peace. Yes she was gone, but
I was holding two beautiful babies, and rejoicing because I KNEW where she was.

Peaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.