Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stephanie M

Nope: Not my mother!
Best friends...
She insists on it!!!


DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE FONT ON THIS POST IS SO BIG! SORRY!
Stephanie is the coolest girl around
There is no one smellier in this town (good)
Her smile cant be beat
Oh my word so many teeth!

All the little boys run up and say:
"Will you be my girlfriend today?"
(and of course this makes her parents
get down and pray)

Her birthday was just a couple days ago
Of this she let you know!

Her sister is super pretty as well
Of this I am sure anyone could tell
Maybe one day they will both grow up and marry boys named MEL
Just as long as he doesn't have a DELL!
and he doesn't smell! (bad)

What happens when you google this name?
You find out Stephanie is not so tame
She wears a crown
and here we are back to
Stephanie is the coolest girl around!

















Please note compensation was and is accepted for this blog post and all content of this post is not necessarily the belief of the said poster.





























JUST KIDDING! Love ya Steph!

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't find this blog very fair, because the brother has no justice was not even mentioned once. So it must be insisted upon that the beloved brother get his ado to.
    afterthought: comment should have been more poetical. Oh Well I'm not Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am verry honered ;)What can I say. This is verry touching. I was like wow this is her best post yet.lol Well untill next post bye!!!!!!

    P.S.
    Justin is quite all right Sylvia!!!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.