Okay so anyways what you see above is an old man survival kit packed into a box with a puzzle on it. To get what's inside you have to do the puzzle. (but don't worry we put the instructions inside!)
Here is the tag:
OLD MAN SURVIVAL KIT
OPEN UNDER EXTREME
IF A FAMILY MEMBER THINKS
THAT YOU MAY BE GETTING OLD
THEY MAY STEP IN AND OPEN IT FOR YOU!
Which they did- Stephanie got it open!
Here is what was inside: (I also put this inside the box)
- Rolaids: To help when things don’t settle well
- Motrin PM: To help you sleep
- Bib: To catch the drooling when napping
- Balloon: To hold all that hot air you're full of
- Tweezers: To remove chin, nose and ear hair
- Alive Vitamins: To make you feel more alive
- Band-Aid: To help life's hurts...including feelings.
- Tape: Instant Face lift
- Magnifying Glass: For reading really small print
- Paper Clips: To help hold it all together
- Rubber Band: To give you flexibility back
- Spring Clothes Pin: To clip to nose to stop snoring
- Screws: In case you loose some
- Die Hard Battery: For extra energy
- Toothpicks: To help prop your eyes open
- Tylenol Precise: For all those new aches and pains
- Laffy Taffy: To add some laughter
- Sugar Daddy: To sweeten you up
- Butterfinger: For days when everything seems to slip through the cracks
- Nerds: Everyone needs one once in awhile
- Pill Glide: To make everything easier to swallow
- Two Cents: So you finally have something to say
Do you know what the best part is? I had all this stuff already! I have put the prices in according to google shopping.
$0.95 Rolaids: These were a Moneymaker at Rite Aid
$3.00 Motrin PM: This was also a Moneymaker at Rite Aid
$5.00 Bib: This was Bentley's I don't know where it came from (wow these are 5 bucks new!)
$0.25 Balloon: I had this in my party stuff
$1.00 Tweezers: These I had used as a filler item at Rite Aid
$9.99 Alive Vitamins: These were free at Walgreens
$0.15 Band-Aid: This we had
$0.89 Tape: Came in a grab box from http://www.graveyardmall.com/
$1.00 Magnifying Glass: I stole this from an eyeglasses repair kit that probabley came from DollarTree
$0.01Paper Clips: From my desk
$0.10 Rubber Band: Used a skinny hairband- probabley from one of the hairstuff grab bags
$0.10 Spring Clothes Pin: From the laundry room
$0.50 Screws: Will had these in the garage
$1.00 Die Hard Battery: I used a dead one- Shhhh dont tell
$0.01 Toothpicks: We won these at a Christmas Banquet ;)
$8.99 Tylenol Precise: This was a moneymaker at RiteAid
$0.10 Laffy Taffy: From the candy box
$0.10 Sugar Daddy: From the candy box
$0.10 Butterfinger:From the candy box
$0.10 Nerds: From the candy box
$0.10 Pill Glide: Free at Walgreens
$0.02 Two Cents: Bottom of my purse
$4.99 Puzzle Gift Box: Came in grab box from graveyardmall.com
So! All of that has a value of: $37.50!
My Price: FREE!
Happy Birthday Uncle Peter!