Monday, April 18, 2011

I feel... There is a call. (serious post)

I feel like crying.
I feel like screaming.
I feel like Im grieving.

I feel like whispering
I feel like laughing
I feel so happy

I feel like lifting my hands
I feel like opening my mouth
I feel like worshiping

I feel like stamping my feet
I feel like shouting
I feel like praising

I feel so weak
I feel so strong
I feel like its been so long

I want to run.
I want to leap.
I want to fall on my face in tears

I want to shout
I want to sing
I want to sit in prayer

Where are we going? Where have we been? There is a call.

Intercession has begun, God we need you more than ever.
There is a call and we must go. There is a call and we must answer.

There is a striving, a thriving, a confiding, a coliding.
Where is the need? Who will intercede?
I see them asking... Who will answer?
I hear them begging... Who will come?

God here we are... God here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you know, this has been going on in our youth group! One of our young men preached at a friday night youth service with anointing. It was about a passion to be used by God and a desire to reach souls. It is amazing what God can do if we are just willing to be His hands and His feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.