Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog Changes

I finally figured out how to add a blogroll!!! Let me know if I am missing anyone....

I really need a new header at the top, so if anyone feels it laid on their heart to help me out, let me know! :) I will give you full credit if desired of course!!!

What are the main things you look for in a blog??? Be thinking because there's a poll coming soon!!! I really am thinking about getting on a schedule on here...

Thank you to all my readers!! I guess I will keep posting because in the month of June I had almost 500 hits! ( that still is little I know, but it makes me feel special that someone cares lol!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Just an idea.....Cutest Blog on the Block has backgrounds with matching headers. The headers are very easy to customize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I'm will known for giving my opinion. I would suggest you ask Cherie for instructions on how she created the college for the Wakefileds.
    Bloggers want daily post.
    Just because I have to tell someone I have discovered the formula for Garbers apples baby food with the same aftertaste, while i was making a smoothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.