Thursday, August 9, 2012

An interview with 3 (and a half) year old.

Bentley and I were having a discussion, and he was quick to give me lots of information about any subject I picked. I had seen interviews with kids done before, and I quickly went to grab my notepad and googled some more questions. You are certainly in for a treat!!!


Please note: I brought some of these questions down to his level, so they may not be grammatically correct. One thing at a time. He's THREE.


What are you going to be when you get big?
"I'm going to be doing Sunday School. Im going to be doing the puppets and the memory verse. Those two things."

Are you going to sell Pampered Chef products or drive a truck and fix washers?
"Both of those. I'm going to drive a truck and fix washers and your lady Sarah is going to give me the Pampered Chef products."
( I am a Pampered Chef consultant, and Sarah is my director, she is going to LOVE this. My husband, if you didn't know, services appliances and drives a work truck)

 Are you going to get married?
 "Yes, to a girl bigger than you."
 Well I am glad you like 'em fluffy! You go Son!

Are you going to have kids? How many? 
"Two kids, one boy and one man." 
I don't know if your Pastor will like this!

What is your favorite (best) thing to do with your mom?
"To talk right"

What is your favorite food?
"Ummmm, Candy."

What are you getting your mom for Christmas?
"Two pairs of flip flops, and another pair of flip flops."

What do you look like?
"Eggs."
"A avocado."

What do you see when you look in the mirror? 
"All my toys and me." 
"I have a coupon for some clothes!"

What makes mom happy?
"Me talk right."
(Um, I guess I am not very happy right now...)

Is it ok to lie?
"No" 

Do you lie?
"I don't" 

What about last night? (He had lied last night about something we asked him if he had done)
"Yes" 

Do you lie?
"I do, but I don't."

What time should kids go to bed?
"When its toooo dark."

What happens if you dont brush your teeth?
"I need help brushing my teeth, sometimes when i take a nap i wake up and mumble mumble mumble mumble"

Are you supposed to be quiet in church?
"When I am listening, I whisper"

What about when you are not listening? "
I'm talking"

What should you do when you are scared in the middle of the night? 
"When its too dark?"
 Ya. 
"You should go Uhwahh its scared uhwahhh its scared"

What should you do if there is a fire inside the house?
"Look out the window & wait for the man to come put it out"
Yeah, this brought on a big discussion about what you should really do if there is a fire.

If you could change one thing what would it be? 
"I would pick up my toys & play with my cars."
Well by all means, let us change that right now.

Anything you want to add?
"my train, my sticks & my scary clothes"

What are your scary clothes?
"I have to buy some"

Are you going to use a coupon?
Yes, I have one"
"I'm going to wear my scary clothes to church! Hahahahahahahahaha!"





3 comments:

  1. We all laughed and laughed! What a cutie!

    Sis. Marchbanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all wondering I had B show me scary clothes in walmart yesterday. He took me over to a spiderman t-shirt and said that was scary clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.