Thursday, October 11, 2012

A toddler's mini devotion

I just had to share this from church tonight........

I should have taken his picture at church, but I really liked this picture taken this past weekend at Home Depot with Beepa.


We were sitting in church during pre service prayer and I was holding Bentley.  He looked like he was tired enough to fall asleep, he did have his eyes closed.  All of the sudden he whispered, "Mammie, when it's dark God can still see everything".  My first thought was, Wow!  This is a perception that a lot of adults have problems comprehending.  As I sat there so with such a thankfulness that he had voiced this thought to me......he continued with his mini devotion.   "Mammie", he said again, "But when it is hot, God can't see anything".  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, looks like there is a bit more work to do in the theology department!  Kids are so precious, aren't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.