Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dont Ever Start Something Tiring Tired (Fair Pics PART 1!)

So this cute embarrassing photo is of two exhausted individuals. If you notice the pink object in my hand. That is a piece of my phone. I was excited to have just recovered it. You see, we were finishing up cleaning the church at about 1 am when I realized I didn't have my phone. I had Will call it and all of a sudden the trash bag started ringing! Then I realized I didn't have the back of my phone and we had to dumpster dive (just like old times!) And this is how tired we started FAIR WEEK!


 Every year our church has a booth in the Porterville Fair. We sell amazing food and bring in amazing profits. We always have amazing interactions with one another as well!

This was the most heart-stopping point of the Fair:




Whew! Thank God this was only an ambulance that was open for the kids to see! After "Walking on Water" riding the zipline, petting baby goats, seeing the Monkey show, and seeing the pig races, THIS was the highlight of Bentley's fair experience. 






 I really am not sure what is happening in these photos, so I will just make up dialogue....

"You always get the bigger half!"
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"FINE! We will both pull our half off at the same time with our lips!"
"No Hands though!"

"NO HANDS!"

" There we go! Like that!"
 "Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, we have a WINNER!"

(Warning: Consuming over the normal amount of churros will result in pure silliness)

We had great plans to take pictures of everyone that fell asleep. This was by far the winner. She looks like an angel. We were all jealous of sleep of any kind is more like it!


Don't fall asleep yet! There is more to come!

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing more pics
    love sis melanie
    especially the preachers wife pose... jk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha i was just kidding cherie..

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.