Wednesday, May 8, 2013

THRED UP FREE $25! EDITED

thredUP Talbots Order Collage

UPDATE: Okay, I guess you can only use one code at a time... So use the $15 off now and then save the $10 for later!!!!

I only used the $15 off and....
I just got these sandals for $2.99 shipped! So here is what you need to do...

Go here to my link: http://www.thredup.com/r/OL6BYH
You should automatically get $10 just for signing up
(yes I will get $10 for you signing up and purchasing)

Go to the woman's section and sort by price to find the best deals. Enter code LADY15 at checkout and receive another $15 off your order!


Thanks Hip2Save!!

2 comments:

  1. Right now new thredUP customers can get 35% off + free shipping off their first purchase. Use code KPC35 through 6/30/13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update about the fair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! The comments on this page are moderated.